The Ryman Auditorium
Located near our hotel, the historic Ryman Auditorium is one of Nashville’s must-see music venues.
A Legendary Stage
Built by Thomas G. Ryman as the Union Gospel Tabernacle, the Ryman Auditorium has housed a variety of epic events. In the 1920s, the Ryman became the anchor of Nashville’s cultural offerings. The venue was known as the Carnegie of the South, hosting sought-after traveling acts including Harry Houdini, Charlie Chaplin, and even president Theodore Roosevelt.
Ryman and Grand Ole Opry
Hosting the Grand Ole Opry, Ryman presented a stage where June Carter met Johnny Cash, and Elvis Presley brought the house down. The future of the Ryman was uncertain when the Opry moved in the early 1970’s. Thankfully, Nashville saved the Ryman from demolition.
Now, the Ryman is known as one of the most prestigious performance halls in the world. The venue’s unique acoustics draw artists from across the globe, adding a new chapter to its storied history.
Find Out About Upcoming Shows
Stay at our Nashville hotel and catch an upcoming 2018 show at the Ryman Auditorium.
The Grand Ole Opry is back! With artists Lindsay Ell, The Isaacs, Gaither Vocal Band, and more to be added. See the show that made the Ryman famous!
The Opry features a dynamic line-up of new stars, superstars, and legends of country music.
- Every weekend show starts at 7pm
- January 5th and 6th
- January 12th and 13th
- January 19th and 20th
- January 26th and 27th
- Multiple Grammy Award winner Dwight Yoakam with King Leg
- Tuesday, January 16 and Wednesday, January 17th at 7:30pm
- David Rawlings with a full band
- Tuesday, January 23rd at 8pm
- Emmy Award winning writer and comedian John Mulaney
- Wednesday, January 24th and Thursday, January 25th at 7pm
- 2CELLOS have forged a signature style that breaks down the boundaries between genres of music, from classical and film music to pop and rock. Sulic and Hauser know no limits when it comes to performing live.
- Saturday, January 27th at 8pm
- Performing their hit smash “One Foot” and much more: Walk the Moon
- Sunday, January 28th at 7:30pm